Days 5 & 6: The District, Lauren Style

Hi friends!  I'm writing to you from the comfort of our awesome Syracuse hotel room, complete with the most comfortable beds you have ever seen or felt.  I know we haven't posted in a few days – and, boy!, is there a lot to share! – so I'm hoping to share our travels to DC, Philly, New York and Cape Cod with you today.


DC!  Oh.  My.  Goodness.  I guess I really didn't realize how tethered my heart is to the east coast.  As soon as we got to Virginia, I felt this most amazing feeling of coming home.  I really do love DC.  It was the last place I remember feeling like a kid, the place of my baptism and conversion, the place where I became a professional.  I will always be grateful for this city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lauren Kay House © 2011